Manie Walker BA, CHRL, CEC, ACC
Manie Walker is a seasoned and impactful certified business and executive coach with a passion to serve as a partner in business, energizing and transforming individuals, teams and organizations toward action and realized potential.
With over three decades of real-life, in-the-trenches business experience, my practice is built on five core values: honesty, integrity, fairness, courage and perseverance. My ensuing and steadfast commitment to these values and to my clients has helped countless businesses increase organizational effectiveness, build meaningful human resources infrastructures, and has encouraged countless leaders to find strength, resilience and unmatched productivity.
My experience spans several sectors: financial services, IT, professional services, not-for-profit, retail, government, insurance, health care, and steel, mining and consumer packaged goods.
I live in Dundas, Ontario with my husband and blended family. I am a Toronto Maple Leaf fan and have been a beginner golfer for years.
Certifications and Education
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology – McMaster University
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching – Royal Roads University.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) – International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) – Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA)
- Certificate in Organization Development – Queens University
- Certified in DiSC and PXT assessments – Wiley Partners
To connect people to their inner voice – what’s personally meaningful and significant – so that they may find joy by aligning their life with who they are and what they want to do and have.